PLASTICS PROCESSING IN SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION
In the system and equipment construction division, we manufacture a wide variety of complete plants and equipment made of plastic to the customers’ individual requirements. For example, components such as sewage pipes made of plastic or complete systems such as hot water storage tanks, drinking water storage tanks, drinking water systems. The topic of sewage treatment system construction is also part of our portfolio. Our systems engineering team will be happy to assist you with the required service in all project phases in the field of system construction of the plastics processing industry: from design and planning to factory production, installation, project management and commissioning, through to maintenance and service.
Thermoplastics, such as various
- PE types
- PP types
- PVC types
- ABS, POM, PTFE, PA
- PVDF and other needs-based types of plastic.
We are happy to support you in selecting the right material for your requirements (specification).
- High resistance to aggressive fluids.
- No corrosion
- Low weight due to the low density
- Easy and flexible to create and process, easy to install
- Long lifetime, see creep strength under internal pressure (over 100 years)
- Good value for money
- 100% recyclable and sustainable (life cycle assessment)
- Tanks and shafts (single-walled, double-walled)
- Mouldings, valves & fittings
- Pumps and pump containers
- Measurement, control and regulating technology
- Design & planning, development & engineering
- Quotation creation, specification, project management
- Cost effective prefabrication of individual component parts
- Full assembly or on-site assembly, commissioning, documentation, quality assurance
- Technical advice from our experienced employees
- External monitoring by TÜV
- Specialist company according to §19i WHG (Water Resources Act)
- Qualified specialist staff, certified plastics welders
- Manufacturing in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- Production according to German and European standards and norms
- Impressive references and many years of practical experience
Components or complete systems for
- Waste water or drinking water treatment,
- Filtration and purification technology, for example for bathing water,
- Production or electroplating, plastics processing industry,
- Storage tanks, neutralisation plants, heat exchanger plants, and machinery and equipment made of plastic/metal.